Monday 14 November 2011

Script Boyfriend Cheating

Ext.Bus stop.Morning.
CHARLEY sits at the bus stop and watches the cars go by. BILLIE sits down beside her and sighs before beginning to talk.
               BILLIE
          You know were really close friends and...
               CHARLEY
          And...?
               BILLIE
Well... Okay... Let’s say you know something about someone and that someone happens to be something very important to one of your best friends, what would you do would you tell the person and risk breaking their heart or would you keep quiet and hope the situation dies down and goes away...
CHARLEY looks at BILLIE confusingly but still doesn’t get what BILLIE is trying to say.
               CHARLEY
          BILLIE are you trying to tell me something?
               BILLIE
          No, well ermm... No.   
CHARLEY looks at BILLIE suspiciously.
               CHARLEY
          You know you can tell me if there is?
BILLIE thinks about things for a minute before starting to talk.
              BILLIE
          You know at the party yesterday when you fell asleep               on the sofa...
             
              CHARLEY
          Yeah...
              BILLIE
          Well, I was drunk and this other person was drunk and
          Well we started talking and kissed.....
CHARLEY smiled, not realising what she means by that.
              CHARLEY
          Awww BILL, so who is this mystery guy?
BILLIE looks to the floor.
              BILLIE
          Well I truly didn’t realise who I was talking to until         after it had happened and you know I would never do            anything like this, it was purely because I was drunk.             Promise you won’t get angry promise.
CHARLEY frowns, starting to put two and two together and stares straight into BILLIES eyes
              Charley
          Spit it out, who was it.
              BILLIE
          It was...
BILLIE looks to the floor again and tears begin to fall down her face.
              BILLIE
          It was...BOB
CHARLEY looks at BILLIE and slaps her straight across the face.
             

CHARLEY
          You...YOU traitor! I thought we were friends but all              along you have been behind my back going out with my                 boyfriend! Whats wrong can’t find a boyfriend for              yourself so you have to take mine!
BILLIE holding her face after the shock of the slap.
              BILLIE
          It was never like that CHARLEY, never it was intended.             It just sort of happened, really trust me.
              CHARLEY
           I will never trust you again never, friend...                 You will never ever again be no friend of mine!
CHARLEY takes out phone and begins to dial a number.
              BILLIE
          Who are you calling?!
              CHARLEY
Not that it’s any of your business, but I’m calling BOB. I think it’s time we see what really happened that night, when you and him went behind my back...and to think I ever trusted you, to think I used to trust you with everything and used to call you my BESTFRIEND!
CHARLEY begins to talk on mobile.
              CHARLEY
          Hello, we need to meet now! No this can’t be sorted on         phone! Come now. Bye.
BILLIE stares at CHARLEY.
              CHARLEY
          What you looking at. Come with me.
             
              BILLIE
          Where we going?
CHARLEY ignores BILLIE.
              BILLIE
          I said where we going?!
CHARLEY continues to ignore BILLIE and sticks her hand out for the bus.
EXT. Park. Morning.
CHARLEY looks around before seeing BOB sitting on a bench in an empty side of the park.
               CHARLEY
          Come, now.
CHARLEY and BILLIE walk towards BOB.
              BOB
          Hey girls, how can I be of assistance?
BILLIE looks down.
              CHARLEY
          Oh, I just thought that you wanted to have a chat with             your girlfriend...
BOB signals for CHARLEY to come and sit with him.
              CHARLEY
          Not me... Her.
CHARLEY pushes BILLIE down to sit with BOB.
              CHARLEY
          Oh look what an happy couple.
BOB looks at CHARLEY confusingly.
              BOB
          What are you on about CHARLEY, your my girlfriend! You         know that, what makes you think that she’s my                  girlfriend!?
BILLIE gives BOB an evil glance.
              BILLIE
          Actually the girl your calling SHE has a name!
              CHARLEY
          Shut up, both of you! I know your little secret from               the party! How could you do this to me BOB! I thought              you loved me!
              BOB
          CHARLEY you know it was never supposed to happen it            was an drunken moment, an accident! I love you CHARLEY        and wouldn’t ever do this to you! It just happened            char believe me.


My comment:
My work is unfinished at this momment, but think I done well to keep to the rules like names in capitals and allignment even though on this Blog it doesn't come up like it does on the actual word process (However, sir knows about this.) Working process....

2 comments:

  1. Great script. You have used the correct formatting. You have used the right indents to show the difference between the action and the dialogue. All character names have been written in capitals and there are directions for the characters in brackets.
    Your slug lines are correct - showing where and when the action occurs.
    Do you think you could do anything to make this better? Do you think you have included enough information about the ACTION that takes place? Instead of just lots of dialogue?

    Distinction
    Mr Monahan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think to improve I could add more action instead of just dialogue.
    Also this script looks really messy and everythings is all over the place however I have corrected this and fixed that.

    ReplyDelete