Monday 28 November 2011

Mood Board - Childrens Tv

This is my childrens tv mood board to complete this I had to open a publisher document and then I searched on the internet independently ''Childrens Tv'' then once I had an idea for my theme which was Cbeebies I then searched ''Cbeebies characters'' to which a lot of pictures of characters came up and I then realised that a theme colour could be blue because of the cbeebies name actualy had an blue background which I used for my background with Cbeebies in the middle, I then placed the little yellow blobs all around the page as cbeebies use them alot and its an easy way to recognise that the mood board is about cbeebies. After that I got some light blue sploges and placed them around the page to which I placed the character pictures on top of.

No comments:

Post a Comment