Monday 7 November 2011

Katy Perry and Russell Brand's wedding. (150 words.)

The Unwanted Guest.

Katy Perry and Russell Brand spent their first night as a married couple armed by guards protecting them for the man-eating gate crashing tiger that was attracted by the lights and noise of the wedding after party.
The wedding which had a theme of when East meets West, was a very authentic and traditional affair, to which Katy and Russell wanted to keep private and refused allegations of them selling their pictures to magazine ‘OK!’’ She tweeted on Twitter appealingly pleading with people to have privacy.
Russell proposed to I kissed a girl star Katy Perry whilst on holiday after a three month romance. The couple spent no expense on the after party celebration only buying soft drink, beer and eating traditional Indian food.
The celebrations continued two days after the wedding which was Katy’s birthday to which Russell bought her a elephant to symbolise his love.

My comment:
This is my 150 word version of the Russell Brand and Katy Perry's wedding, to which I called 'The Unwanted Guest.'
To achieve this was fairly simple all I had to do was look at a sheet of paper with my partner, then pick and choose information that we thought was important and that we had to include, to which we then on our own started to write our article, this article is 150 words whereas my other articles are 250 and 300 words. I thought this task was quite easy, but to improve I could make my more detailed.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Lauren
    This is outstanding work
    You have found out the 5Ws for the article, but also crammed in loads of other information for the audience to read

    Mr Monahan

    ReplyDelete