Thursday 17 November 2011

Boyfriend Cheating (FINISHED)

Ext.Bus stop.Morning.

CHARLEY sits at the bus stop and watches the cars go by. BILLIE sits down beside her and sighs before beginning to talk.

              BILLIE
          You know were really close friends and...
    
              CHARLEY
          And...
             
              BILLIE
Well... Okay... Let’s say you know something about someone and that someone happens to be        something very important to one of your best friends,what would you do would you tell the        person and risk breaking their heart or would you keep quiet and hope the situation dies          down and goes away...
CHARLEY looks at BILLIE confusingly but still doesn’t get what BILLIE is trying to say.
              CHARLEY
          BILLIE are you trying to tell me something?
              BILLIE
          No, well ermmm... No.
CHARLEY looks at BILLIE suspiciously.
              CHARLEY
          You know you can tell me if there is?
BILLIE thinks about things for a minute before beginning to talk.
              BILLIE
You know at the party yesterday when you feel asleep on the sofa...?
              CHARLEY
          Yeah...
              BILLIE
Well, I was drunk and this other person was drunk and Well we started talking and kissed.....
CHARLEY smiled not realising what she means by this.
              CHARLEY
          Awww BILL, who's the mystery guy?
BILLIE looks to the floor.
              BILLIE
Well I truly didn’t realise who I was talking to until after it had happened and you know I would never do anything like this, it was purely because I was drunk. Promise you won’t get angry promise.
CHARLEY frowns, starting to put two and two toghether and stares straight into BILLIES EYES
              CHARLEY
          Spit it out, who was it.
              BILLIE
          It was...
BILLIE looks to the floor and tears start to fall down her face.
              BILLIE
          It was... BOB.
CHARLEY looks at BILLIE and slaps her straight across the face.
              CHARLEY
You...YOU traitor! I thought we were friends but all along you have been behind my back going out with my boyfriend! Whats wrong can’t find a boyfriend for yourself so you have to take mine!
BILLIE holding her face from the shock of the slap.
              BILLIE
It was never like that CHARLEY, it wasn't intended. It just sorta happened, trust me.
              CHARLEY
I will never trust you ever, ever again! Friend! pfft! You will never be no friend of mine!
CHARLEY takes out her phone and begins to dial an number.
              BILLIE
          Who are you calling?!?
              CHARLEY
Not that it’s any of your business, but I’m calling BOB. I think it’s time we see what        really happened that night, when you and him went behind my back...and to think I ever         trusted you, to think I used to trust you with everything and used to call you my BESTFRIEND!
CHARLEY begins to talk on phone.
              CHARLEY
Hello, we need to talk, now! Can we meet? No, this needs to be sorted now! No not on the phone! Ok... Hurry, bye.
BILLIE stares at CHARLEY.
              CHARLEY
          What are you looking at, come with me!
              BILLIE
          Where are we going?!?
CHARLEY ignores BILLIE.
              BILLIE
          I said where are we going?!?
CHARLEY continues to ignore BILLIE and sticks her hand out for the bus.
EXT.Park.Morning.
CHARLEY looks around before seeing BOB sitting on a bench in an empty side of the park.
                                    CHARLEY
                        Come, now.
CHARLEY and BILLIE walk towards BOB.
              BOB
          Hey girls, how can I be of assistance?
BILLIE looks down.
              CHARLEY
Oh, I just thought that you wanted to have a chat with your girlfriend...
BOB signals for CHARLEY to come and sit with him.
              CHARLEY
          Not me... Her.
CHARLEY pushes BILLIE down to sit with BOB.
              CHARLEY
          Oh look what an happy couple.
BOB looks at CHARLEY confusingly.
              BOB
What are you on about CHARLEY, your my girlfriend! You know that, what makes you think that she’s my girlfriend!?
BILLIE gives BOB an evil glance.
              BILLIE
          Actually the girl your calling SHE has a name!
              CHARLEY
Shut up, both of you! I know your little secret from the party! How could you do this to me BOB! I thought you loved me!
              BOB
CHARLEY you know it was never supposed to happen it was an drunken moment, an accident! I love you CHARLEY and wouldn’t ever do this to you! It just happened CHAR believe me.
              CHARLEY
How could I ever believe you again! You cheated on me with my bestfriend! How could you BOB I thought you loved me, what was I never good enough for you?!? Did you just want me to get to her! Tell me! I would've changed for you! Because we was soul mates...
              BILLIE
          I told you before..
              CHARLEY
          Shut it! You tramp!
              BOB
          Char... babe...
              CHARLEY
          Don't ever call me that... Again!
              BOB
Okay, okay calm down ba... I mean Char you know I love you and always will look this was an druken mistake thats escalated into something stupid, if I could turn back time you know I would! I would do anything to be with you... Char..
              CHARLEY
Oh... I loved you, now I see sense you mean nothing to me now and now thinking of it, I need to protect other girls and boys for that creature of there from you doing that to them! I think I need to do my bit by protecting them from yous!
              BILLIE
Char, I mean CHARLIE what are you on about? BOB.. what does she mean...?
BILLIE stares frantically at BOB and CHARLEY.
              CHARLEY
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that...Just enjoy your time while you have it...
              BILLIE
          Enjoy what time CHARLEY??!!
CHARLEY looks around to the bushes.
             
BOB
CHARLEY? Yo.. you ain't gonna do anything stupid.. are you? CHAR?! Are you listening to me?!
              CHARLEY
I'm listening and all I'm hearing is rubbish... Just go, go live your lives toghether, have that happy ending that we was supposed to share! Not you and him! Just I don't want you to come running to me when he breaks your heart like his done mine....
Tears roll down CHARLEYS eyes.
              BOB
          I love you CHARLEY I really do...
              CHARLEY
It's just not enough anymore... You've made your bed, now lay in it. My presence is unwanted now and I'm not going to be here now for you to laugh at, leave me, I don't want to be here anymore....
              BILLIE
CHARLEY what do you mean you dont want to be here anymore?!? CHARLEY... It was a mistake trust me!
              CHARLEY
GO, leave me here! Leave me, go live your fantastic lives! You live and learn and I've learnt that even your closest friends will betray you and I just can't believe I've learnt it this way but you both mean nothing to me anymore, I can't believe I trusted you... Well now it's time for you to find out and know how I feel, to have your heart ripped out you like it was nothing, to know you have been betrayed in one of the worst possible ways by your bestfriend and and the person you thought you loved. Well goodbye and I hope you both rot!
CHARLEY turns and starts walking away..
              BILLIE
          Char...
             
BOB
          No, leave her, let her be...
BILLIE and CHARLEY cry knowing that there friendship has officially ended.
My Comment:
This is my finished version of the script about the Boyfriend cheating,  in this version I fixed my work by making it all allign unlike the other version (the uncompleted one) it looks alot more tidy and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment