Friday 3 February 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a03HdJqnJEQ

This is my horror Movie, to produce this I used Adobe Premier, I uploaded all the clips and then picked the ones I wanted out one by one from the beginning and edited them so the first sequence flowed naturally, then I started on the second sequence which was the sequence were the girl is killed by the demon creatures. To produce sequence 2 i had to make sure the clips were really quick so that it made it look more realistic and that she was actually being killed. I then added sequence 2 to sequence 1 so that it was added to one whole movie.
After I added sequence 2 to sequence 1, I started to add sound effects, Like music and demon laughing and thunder sounds. This was quite hard as you had to get the music and the actual video to run smoothly toghether so that it ran appropriatly.
Once I had finished the sound I had to render the movie so that it stopped jumping and ran smoothly, once I had done this I exported the movie so that Youtube could recognise it then I copied the URL address and pasted it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment