Friday 16 December 2011

Radio edit

Radio edit. by Lauren-M

This is my Radio Edit;
To achieve this I chose the voices that I wanted (three girls) and then I edited that so that all the mistakes were taken away and they sound was right and it flowed naturally. Then I chose the music to play with it and then I made that go with the voices that you could hear the voices at some parts and the you can hear the music at some points to achieve that I split the voices so that at the beginning the music played louder then after 5/10 seconds it quietened down to play in the background to the voices and then after the first part of the voices it played louder and then went quieter again to play the second part of the music.
I think I'm proberly a high Pass or Low Merit.

2 comments:

  1. Distinction
    You have done an excellent job editing the radio package. You have imported clips and edited them so there are no mistakes, you have added a well chosen music bed and ducked the volume effectively so that it is easy to hear.
    Great work. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what I did well was I changed (ducked) the volume at certain times so that the voices were easily heard and noticeable. I also think another thing I done well was editing the radio edit so that there was no mistakes.

    ReplyDelete