Friday 23 September 2011

This is my Nicki Manaj Cover Final.
Bascially to produce this I had to choose a picture of a celebrity mine being Nicki Manaj, then create a magazine cover with that picture as the background.
Like what we done with the Kanye West magazine cover we had to use photoshop to produce the magazine then we had to mask the photo by using tools such as magic wand, I think that masking and using the magic wand was the hardest part of the task. Once we had done that we had to include texts in the magazine such as an Masthead and coverlines, but to make it look perfessional we then used rulers to keep the coverlines alligned. Another way to make it look perfessional is to only use one or two fonts and colours. I used two colours the pink for the Masthead and pink for the main Coverhead ''Its Barbie!'' and a dark blue for the other coverlines to match her eyes. 
Then I added extra things such as ''Episode 11'' and the price ''£1.00'' underneath the Masthead and a barcode at the bottom of the page next to barbie!

For the task I was aiming for a Merit and I think I achieved that because I used Rulers and was able to finish my task without any help. I also only used three fonts and two colours to make my work look professional and I think that I masked my work fairly well, and I also added a barcode and episode number and price.

No comments:

Post a Comment